Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rebooting

Summer is here!


Hallelujah!!!


I can not put into words how much I love the lazy, carefree days of summer!!! The girls and I are enjoying the break immensely! My poor hubby doesn't get much of a break. :(

There has been some of this....




A little of this..... (not only are the dolls reading, the people in this house have been reading too!)




Even some of this....(Mom's Taxi is in full swing)




We are having a fun, relaxing summer so far. Summer gives me time to catch up on some things, think about what's been working and what hasn't, and make some plans for the upcoming year (am I the only one who thinks in school years and not calendar years?).
I have been thinking about my blog a lot lately, even though I haven't done anything with it. I have been this close (imagine me holding my fingers veeerrry close together) to just deleting it several times, but that never felt quite right. I have thought about it, prayed about it and just given it some time. One thing I have learned is that blogging is not easy. I'm sure it comes natural for some of you wonderful people. I have tons of ideas.... it's just that technology is difficult for me. My sister is going to be helping me in this area though (big hug). I respect bloggers so much. It is a lot of work.

That being said, I LOVE blogs! They are full of wonderful ideas and are so helpful to tons of people. I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for the fantastic blogs out there. They inspire me! I believe in my little blog and my ideas, however I am a busy teacher and mom like so many of you. Time just gets away from me and months have gone by and I haven't posted a thing! I think I have found a wonderful solution though. I am very excited about this.....I have convinced one of my bestest friends ever, Tracy, to join me in this little adventure! She is wonderful and she will be a perfect fit for a Children's Lit blog. She is a children's librarian at one of our local libraries and she knows her stuff! I am always asking her questions and she helps me out so much. She also runs a fantastic Summer Reading Program as well as a homeschool program. We have know each other since 6th grade (which means we have been friends for more years that I like to admit to). :) She is so much fun to be around and I think you will love her! I'll let her post and tell more about herself, but be looking for another friendly face around here. Hopefully things will get back on track and we will have lots of interesting stuff coming your way!

Thanks for sticking around. I can't wait to share something fun that we did today. Stay posted......

Keep Reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment