Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Introduction

I am Tracy, Michelle's friend and her librarian. I am so excited to be joining in on the blogging adventure. I've been a children's librarian for almost 9 years and love it. I love encouraging kids to read books and to find books about their favorite subjects and topics. Of course, I have always loved to read. I'm the kid that mom had to tell to put the book away and go to bed! Now that I am a mom of 2 children (3 if you count my husband). I encourage my kids to read everyday and to read for fun. Reading is fun and learning is fun, too. I can't wait to continue this adventure with you all. Thanks Michelle for inviting me on this journey.
Tracy: mom, wife, children's librarian and reading enthusiast.



1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome to post about it. That is why I have it out there...to share! My kiddos loved them and I love that they were not sugar. I cannot remember where I saw the idea from. It might be on my post. Enjoy summertime! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete